- This document invites the reader to reflect upon the rich background and understanding of justice and its role in the Jesuit university, especially as it has become the pivotal value and aim of Jesuit institutions since first articulated in 1975 at General Congregation XXXII.
- Law, General Law, Social Science
- High School, Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical
- Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Primary Source, Reading
- Damian Saccocio
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.